Thursday 24 August 2006

YES!!! SHE FINALLY CALLED!!

YEAH!!! she finally called...and i felt sooooooo excited when i received her call...and i thought im losing hope...i thought everything has come to a complete halt...and when i least expect it...she called...this is the conversation we had...



Me saw my phone ringing...and its her number...my heart starts to pound...Then i answered the phone...


Her: "Hi, May I speak to Mr Jeffrey??"

Me: "Yah, This is him..."

Her: "Mr Jeffrey, I am so glad to inform you that the machine is finally up again..."

Me: "Finally!! Thank You Very Much and sorry i have to keep calling and calling to check when will it be up..."

Her: "No problem Mr Jeffrey, you can come down to collect your laptop anytime today before 9pm."

Me: "I will!! Thank you!!"




Finally i can go collect my laptop today...hehe...will head down straight after work...then take lotsa photos for all to see...oh...and i've decided...im naming HER Acerbelle...sweet name ain't it...hehe...

No comments: