Thursday 3 August 2006

Downhill

Things are not going too well...I've yet to do alot of stuff...

-Extras haven finish
-Haven sweep my house
-Haven mop my house
-haven clear the fur scattered all over the house
-haven wash the soaf cushion Magic peed on
-Haven wash Magic's towel
-Haven bathe Magic
-Haven wash the toilet
-Haven wash the dishes
-Haven clean up the kitchen
-Haven change bedsheet yet
-Haven change sofa cushion cover

They are like never ending...argh!!! and im too tired to do it!!


I woke up late today, and the stupid hp of mine hanged on me again...its like a morning routine...having to switch off and on my hp just to get away from the stupid "connection error" msg...fucked up lah...


came to work feeling lethargic...head spinning...low morale...listless...argh!! what happened to me??? I guess i need to have something good happening to me 1st before i will feel good again...but what??


I dunno what should i do...Is that a wall or issit a door?? I would love to try knocking on it...but knocking on it would mean that it might turn out to be a wall...which would means disappointment to me...but if i dun knock on it...and it turns out to be a door...what if im too late and it closes before i can enter...so what is what?? i need some advise here and how to go about doing it...


For now...i just wanna settle my stuff 1 by 1...do i have the time?? do i have the focus there?? Focus Jeff!! FOCUS!!!!


Oh...before i forget...Happy Birthday Daryl Lim!! Today is his 23rd birthday...haven seen for a long time...since ChoonLeng's Wedding Dinner...hope to see him and the rest of the gang soon...call me!!

No comments: