Friday 11 August 2006

New way to quit smoking

Just now had a fierce fight with the evil Miss M...in the end...i lost...but...she was wasted in the process...this is what happened...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A beam of blinding light shot through the window...the root of all evil appeared...Miss M...




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Evil Grins* "Im gonna get that handsome and charming Jeffrey to suck me...so his heart looks like this!! (or is that a brain?? aiya, I say heart means heart lah...Im the director!!) Thats for flirting around with other brands!!"(Jealous Tone)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Acting Innocent* "Hi, Jeffrey baby!! How are you?? Still as handsome as ever huh?? are you bored?? Tired?? In need of nicotine?? You need me...you know that dont you??"




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Come...let me relieve you from all the torment you are going through now...have a stick, and you wont feel like a prick..."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Look beside me!! I even got you a bikini clad girl to accompany you...im so thoughtful no?"




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me: "Tamade!! You BITCH!! Trying to seduce me huh?!?"
"Take that!!" *Thong*





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me: "And that!!" *Slash Slash Slash*




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miss M: "Noooo!!! I promise i wont ask you to suck me anymore!! Please!! Not the Prongs!!"

Me: "Too late!! DIE BITCH!! DIEEEEEEE!!!" *Bzzzzzzz"





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miss M became Miss Chao Ta M...

Me: "I hate it when you seduce me!! But since...since..since you offered..its only nice to accept..."





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the end...Mr Os came and took a look at the piece of wasted bitch...

"Aiyo...So wasted...Should have come earlier to see the show...erm...Charming Jeff The Supreme Being...Want some drink??"





***THE END***




I think the government ought to pay me to help in the directing of this anti smoking campaign. Have a year free supply of ciggies at least. it looks more interesting than the stupid cigarette using fishing hooks to fish...this is so dumb!! Who would fall for that?!?! I wont...nah...i am...stupid hooks...I HATE YOU!!! Nonetheless...im still willing to be the main actor in the short film of me being the Super Hero that poke prongs at others. Sponsors, anyone??

No comments: