Wednesday 23 August 2006

Today is the Day

Today is the day!! Im going down to collect my laptop!!! Hopefully the helpful Customer Service Operator over at the SAFE Superstore will call me up laeter in the day to tell me their machine is up and running again!! I called up like more than 5 times yesterday alone...just to check whether i can go down to collect my laptop...so pai seh...Sorry ah Miss CSO...if i made a nuisance of myself...hehe...


Sick Sick Sick!! Im getting worse and worse...its not recovering!! I've stopped smoking altogether!! Not eating chicken anymore...no chips...(okie i cheated...i ate a can of pringles last night washed down with some beer...) ARGH!! Its not getting any better!! Had a sleepless night...tossing and turning plus coughing...sigh...Please let me get well before Friday...So i wont miss this coming Sunday's Army Half Marathon...its once in a year event...even if die after running...i also wanna go...how many times do you get to run a full 21km with timekeeper, water points, cheerers and full bunch of people suffering with you?? To me...its that sense of achievement i love after crossing the finishing line knowing i did not stop to walk for the while journey...its something i know i can be proud of...hehe...


Can somebody do soemthing like burn tailsman and mix in water for me to drink...or mention about me in your daily prayers that i will get well soon...enough...Thanks to those that prayed for me...and curse you back for those that cursed me... =P


Lappy!! Come To Daddy!!




PS.Today heard(read) that one of my ex friend is going through a rough patch in his career...i do hope things will get better for him and im sure he will eventually get through this phase of life and turn out stronger than before...continue to work hard bro...eventhough we might not be contacting each other anymore...but i still hope everythihng's gonna turn out well for you...Take Care... =)

No comments: