Tuesday 1 August 2006

In Memory Of The Relationship

The reason why this blog has the same layout as my past...its in the memory of the broken relationship...It teaches me alot of things...to treasure what i have when i have the chance to...since it over...theres not point for me looking back...theres a reason why our eyes are grown in front...its for us to look forward..if the one up there wants us to look at our past, our asshole will be the one bringing us around..no??


So i guess this shall start the story of my life...wherever it will bring me to...I believe it will be a hell of an experience...

now im on duty...fuck...why?? cos i din wake up on time for the morning exercise while i was on course...cost me 5 x extra duties...seriously...i dun mind the extra duties as punishment...i always believe that you have to pay for whatever wrong you have done...

what i hated is...backstabbing...was backstabbed by a senior ranking guy...8 of us were punished because of this...


was talking to one of my men just now...about marriage and stuff (fuck...we must be damn bored to even mention this kinda stuff...) i used to have this thinking...never to get myself tied down before i turn 30...but come to think of it...if i were to get married at 30 (that is if somebody wants to get married with me...) it'll take time to have children...give it another 2-3 years...for the 1st child...then 2nd one will be at 35...and guess what...by the time im 55...retirement age...my younger child will only be 20...still studying...how to survive??? dun tell me i gotta go work in Macdonald's or some cheesy fastfood restaurant...cleaning tables...eating burgers...just to earn money for my younger child to further her(1st child gotta be a son and the younger one of course will have to be a daughter...my dream...) studies...so pathetic right?? investments...yes...but what will the living standards in 30 years time??? it quite scary huh...

But since its my dream to start a family...have a 4/5 rooms flat...have 2 children (1st is a son and then a daughter...) with my Magic...Sunday go Sentosa for a little picnic and having fun under the sun...it'll be just damn wonderful...i dun think ill give a damn about all the risk that im gonna take...

okie...that will be my long term goal...as for my short term goal...better not say it now huh...hehe...


okie what happened today...basically today...whole day have been trying to fix the stupid Windows Live Messenger problem...haven been able to login since i updated the Messenger version from 7.5 to Live...its either im lousy...no...its not me!! its the program!! i went online to go check on how to fix the stupid problem...and i found out...actually tons of people were having the same problem too!! hahaha!! they're stupid too!! oh..no...argh!! whatever...finally solved this problem at night...8 plus...For TWELVE freaking hours..i was stuck with a buggy program!! and i cant even fix it!! All thanks to her simple yet logical suggestion...revert back to 7.0...i told her 7.5 also cannot...dunno whether 7.0 can or not...she said...better than having to logon using your hp right...duh.....

viola!! it up again!! after listening to her...Thanks....

awww....nice song on air now...Love Me...by Collin Ray...sad..but sweet...okie...buaiz..im going to listen to this song feeling loved...


Oh...and before i forget...I would like to say a big Thank you to a friend of mine who stays nearby...

THANK YOU JOSEPHINE!!!



She took the trouble to drop by my house just now to feed Magic due my duty commitment...she even cancelled her dinner appointment with one of her overseas client just to make sure Magic doesnt starve!! Now im guilty...SORRY!!!

No comments: