Friday 18 August 2006

What Do You Do On Fridays?

Its friday today...every week clubbing also sian...i guess..mahjong is the best thing to replace clubbing...less money spent...more interaction...at the comfort of my own home...possibly win some money too!! hehe...


this morning woke up...realised my cellphone is going to die soon...SMS function went haywire...cant msg out...cant receive in...can call...but now the contact list are having blank names...fuck...going down to Nokia Service Center now...hopefully can do something about it...the worst thing is...my 1000 over messages all gone...blank!! nothing!! argh!! 1000 plus!! now im left with nothing...hmmm...gives me another reason to go get a new one...Nokia N73...you want me to bring you home right?? hmmm...ill think about it...

Tomorrow going to Big By Safe to go take a look at laptops...very eager to get one though...heehee...everytime people ask me where i am in the MSN...i told them im at home...and they start asking..."at home why still use hp to MSN??"...i can only tell them i dont have a com at home...the desktop i used to have is at my mum's house...sigh...still deciding on the brand of lappy...Toshiba? IBM? Fujitsu? what?? sigh...tomorrow go see 1st...yeah!! LAPPY!! HERE I COME!!!


Argh!! Im fucking sick now...*cough cough* how come im always down with coughs...at least change abit lah...fever, sore eyes or something else leh...always is cough...abit sian leh...oh well...at least today is friday...and im gonna enjoy my weekend!!

Things to do this weekend:

  • Mahjong
  • Buy Laptop
  • Save cellphone
  • Cut hair
  • Do laundry
  • Sweep floor
  • Mop floor
  • Bring Magic out
  • Cook
  • Watch movie
  • REST!!!


    okie...see you guys next week then!! enjoy your weekend!! =)

  • No comments: