Saturday 5 August 2006

Record Broken

Yesterday went off straight after my duty, to take care of Magic. Poor Fella, sometimes i feel guilty for not giving him enough time. Im actually depriving him of his happiness. Fuck. Once i reach home, cleaned up Magic abit, Hit the sack straight!! Cannot take it anymore, its taking a toll on me. evening was MJ with my Doggiesite friends, 4 Rounds!! started from 8pm on Friday all the way to 7am today!! Record broken!!! 1st time in my whole life, 4 rounds in a row!! But after that i see stars everywhere lah, cos i gotta go back straight to camp for my duty after that. Torment...oh...theres a secret blog somewhere...can u find it??


Was talking to her just now (do you call msning?? no?? so i used talking...) asking her is someone currently wooing her? She said yes, about 6 in total and dont really seem interested. Cos she just became single not long ago...would rather stay single...then i asked whether i should try?? would i hit the wall too?? she was shocked...asked me to let her think about it 1st...I was asking 1st Kisser what should i do?? she told me...ladies like guys to push and pull (in another way la...for those that thought another thing...shame on you, you dirtyminded!! hehe..) talk to her...then dont talk to her...then talk to her again...okie...she's a lady...so she should know better right?? I asked Sandy...she said..play it cool...something similar...i dont know..is it true?? cos it sounds logical to me...used to be able to do it...but now like very different...totally..argh!!

No comments: