Thursday 5 June 2008

My N82 Webcam

After soooooooo loooooonnnnggg...After asking so many people for help...I try so many freaking ways to install irRemote (A software using your phone's infra-red to act as a remote control) into my N82 so i can secretly use the remote control to on the air-con... =_="


I just realised just now...

I DONT HAVE A FUCKING INFRA-RED FUNCTION IN MY PHONE!!! WHAT THE *TOOT* *^&%#*&@^*@&*&#!!!!

It actually took me 3 fucking months to even realise it...Zzzzzzz.....


But...some consolation...I finally got my Mobile Webcam to work!! Hiaks!!



Thanks Meldys For Your Help...And Thanks For Your "Had Enuff Of Your Face" Comment!!

RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!


I is tired...

5 comments:

Nana said...

Nowadays HP still got infra red function meh? I tot all use blue tooth liao? *scratch head*

Ah Beng Hero said...

haha...dont know mah...all my phone used to have infra-red...now this one dont have...i dont even know...hehe...

Anonymous said...

how?
i mean how u make ur n82 as ur webcam?

Dragoon Lee Falenas said...

Hei, how you make your n82 as webcam? can you tell and explain to me? please...i very need it...

Dragoon Lee Falenas said...

How you make your n82 as web cam? can you tell me and explain to me please? i very need it...thank you very much...

please reply on my email at okky_fernandes_1989@yahoo.co.id