Monday 9 June 2008

Desmond's Birthday Night

Since its Mr Desmond's Birthday Celebration. I shall put his photo 1st...hurhurhur...

I din actually upload all the photos taken that night. Most of them are photos with me in...Because THIS IS MY BLOG!!!


Mr Teo...Admit It...You're OLD!!!


MinMin...You're MINE FOREVER!!!


I want your bf too...gimme your bf number please...pleeeeaaassseee!!!


Remember what I say SES...Drink with a what heart?? hehe...Anyway...We're Officially Married!! We Exchanged Ring Liao Leh!!


1st Person to pose with the Bday Cake...hiaks...


Number 1 Photo Taken @ DF that night...


Number 2 Photo...


Number 198363848 Photo??


I Promise To Take Care Of You Next Time You Drunk!!! NO ONE ELSE BUT ME!!!


Drunk...hurhurhur...


2 Drunk Ah Niahs...(3rd one dont know go where liao...RRROOOAAARRR!!!)


The Only Photo Taken With Missy Ailin...


WHY YOU TEH MY NEH NEH!! Must Return the Favor...hee...
*Disclaimer: We're STRAIGHT!!*


Drunkard Ailin...


Raped...But Still Look So Happy...


I Din Believe His Name Is Six...Until He Showed Me His NRIC...


Saw His NRIC...I Can Only Remember Its Something Like wjfyegwugSIX... -_-"


She Calls Him Ah Dee...(I Know Him By Wayne...) TMD...How Many Name You Have Leh...


1st Time Out With Aaron...


Drink~~


Denzil, Homie, Me...DENZIL!! I WAS JOKING!!! I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING!!! RRROOOAAARRR!!!


Si Huiwen...SOOO LATE THEN COME!!! I almost got drunk before you reach...


I Look GAAAAAYYYYYY With Huiwen's Shawl!!


Tony!! GAAAAYYYY WITH ME!!!! hehe...


Homie suddenly added in... =_="


Last But Not Least....BAK SAI MUI!!! NB...I Still Look GAAAYYY!!!

3 comments:

LazyZhen said...

You're a Cute Gayy~~

furfur angel said...

wah... who you hugging ah... dun think can't see your face, cannot recognize your shirt hor....

Ah Beng Hero said...

LazyZhen...Cute Sounds Sad...hehe...i try not to be drunk next time ok...last week 1 second...next week half hour okok?? hehe...and yah...we should all go out other place other than clubbing...



FFA...SHHHHHHH!!!! DONT SAY!!! Sheeeesh!!