Tuesday 3 June 2008

Dinner & Run

Went for run around my estate yesterday evening...I realised...Im not as good as before...KNN!!! PUI!!

But...This morning...Another 7KM run...FWAH!! I tell you!! My running came back lah!!! I CAN RUN LIKE THE WIND!! Shiok!!


Anyway...Late dinner last night at Jalan Besar...Homie had to work late...so we only had our dinner at around 12.45 am...


Dim Sum @ Swee Chun...


Tamil Warning Signs (Only Tamil!! No Chinese!!) In Chinese Restaurant...Interesting...

Was wondering why was it there...And what it meant...I think it meant...

(Notice the Question Mark on the 1st notice & Exclamation Mark on the 2nd notice)

"Are you one of the patrons here?" "Not patron, use toilet!! FINE $100!!"

Or

"Did You Flush After Use?" "Use Liao Never Flush!! FINE $100!!"

Or

"Go Toilet Got Wash Hands Bo?" "Wash Hands Liao Then Go Toilet!! FINE $100!!"


I SAY 1ST!! I IS NOT RACIST!!!

I AM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD AH BENG HERO!!!

RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!

No comments: