Sunday 25 March 2007

Weekend Again...

1st time after so long...weekend never go out...friday was a mini gathering with Ho Fai, Johnson, Huiwen, Vincent and Sini...Ho Fai cooked for the 1st time for us...quite nice!! He cooked Pasta with sausage and minced chicken in Tomato sauce...After that is my turn...I cooked Salted Vegetable Soup and rice...but because they all still full...in the end din really eat alot...sigh...wasted...We had half a round of Mahjong cos Vincent and Sini had to leave early...the rest stay...we had a few beers left...so played with some nonsense guessing games...then suddenly Pauline sms me say she wanna come over find me...so Johnson & Huiwen went off first...Ho Fai stayed behind to rest so we can go to work the following day together (Saturday!!!)

Saturday was work...to support the running of the Creative Drill Competition for Girls' Brigade...from 7am to about 5pm...and we had a small BBQ session...with beer, wine, baileys and bacardi breezer...its another night of drinking...i tell you...NEVER EVER MIX BAILEYS WITH BACARDI BREEZER!!! YOU WILL BE DRINKING MILK SOLIDS!!!! ARGH!!! went home at around midnight..

Pauline was at her sister's chalet drinking too...when i called her after i reached home...she was drunk too...haha...I tell you...she is such a nice person!! she swept the floor, mopped the floor, washed the dishes, cleared the trash, cleared my fridge, cleared Magic's newspaper, cleaned Magic's ear, tidy up my house!!! when i came home...i was shocked!! she did so much!!!


My laptop is giving me troubles now!!! My integrated Bluetooth software keep on popping up the error msg...asking me to send an error report to microsoft informing them of the problem...but up till now...nothing is heard...now my desktop, and start menu...alot of icons turned into default icon (you know the icon when you dont know which program to use...a paper with a window inside...) double clicked on the icon...program still can run properly...but i dont like it when theres problem!!! anyone can help?!?!?!? Maybe i should do a reformat?? or what?? but i got more than 30GB of info that needs a place to keep!! how to find?!?!?! my thumbdrive is only 2 GB!! i dont have a portable hard disk!!! how how how?!?!?

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!



Oh...Presenting You A New Breed Of Flower...

PaulineFlower...


Im still waiting for my JeffreyFlower...

No comments: