Friday 2 March 2007

Trust

Recently I have a "friend" whom i thought is a very true person...but it turned out things arent what I thought it is...I felt betrayed...


When i used to have a girlfriend...I wont go around telling people im single...I am never ashame of my relationship...its that little self-respect i have for myself and my partner...if not i totally dont deserve to be loved by my other half...what will others think if they found out the truth?? what will my partner think if she finds out the truth?? Im not saying i dont lie cos im afraid of being found out...im saying i dont lie bcos i think it totally unfair to her!!!

I do go get to know new girls and stuff...but the bottom line is i will still let the girl know that im attached...and the rest will fall in place...whether to know or not to know...not by telling EVERYONE that im single...and go play around like im more than available...limits must be set what...


Here we are hoping to have that special someone to spend time with...and be proud of it...there you are telling others you are single...what is the world coming to?? After this incident...im totally disappointed..not angry...just disappointed...why is there a need to lie about who you are?? Are you telling me that if you told us you are attached...we will look at you as if you are an alien?? No what!! It only show how much you treasure you relationship...you trade in your relationship for few nights of fun...is it really worth it?? arent you getting tired?? Frankly speaking..I am...



Trust me...this kinda thing is just a phase of life...everyone will experience it...and eventually get sick of it...but a good relationship is hard to come by...treasure your other half and dont hurt them...


For those that used to lie...I hope you've learnt your lesson...And try not to repeat this mistake again...Chinese theres a saying...

"己所不欲,勿施于人"

Remember this saying...

1 comment:

furfur angel said...

thats a typical character of a player, oh no.. should i say, its a typical character of a gutless player...

its alright lahz, by seeing how he handle such situation, you know how he will handle other issues in life...

such "friends" they can only belong to the hi-bye category...