Thursday 29 March 2007

犬犬不宁

Haven had a restful night for the past few days...Gucci's bark...keep waking me up...she's been here for only 5 days...but the number of times she barked...had already overtook the number of times Magic barked for the whole year added together...I think by the time Gucci goes home...the number of times she barked would have won Magic's bark for his entire life...hehe...


Yesterday went to Safra Town Club for drinks...then went over to Central Pub to continue drinking...kaoz...i got drunk once again...somemore this time round I never drink much leh...kaoz...Think Vincent's right...When one is happy..no matter how much you drink...wont get drunk means wont get drunk...but when one is feeling down or something bothering him...even a jug of beer will get drunk liao...


Yes!!! I know how much i getting for my performance bonus liao!!! hehe!! I got a tad more than what the rest are getting...yesh!! hahaha!!! but the money are used to pay rental and pay bills...kaoz...


Today Pauline is going to MOS for the Whosgoing event...im still considering whether i should go or not...


I wanna watch movies!! Anyone???

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

Is Gucci barking because she needs to be neutered?