Monday 3 November 2008

Happy Hatch Day ABH!!

Its my birthday...I shall do something nice to myself =))

(Nabeh...sounds so wrong... =_=)

Anyway...


My birthday 13 wonders cup cakes...
(knn...13 tiles nia...dont have the 14th one...how to game?!?!?)


Ended up on my face & body....


Waste My Cake!!!


The White Cup...Inside Is A Mixture Of 4 Different Kind Of Hard Liquor...


NEAT!!!~ AND I FUCKING DRANK 2!!!!~


Have To Eat The Cake In One Mouthful...


Clifton & Dorothy With Their 一鸟...


Daryl's 九索...


Vincent's 白板...


Jolene's 壹万...


Hao Ge's 九万...(吃补)


Spider's 九筒...


They just want to be Happy!!


Ah Leong's 红中...


Ah Hui 1st One To Fetch His 發财...


NB...Prepare To Draw Me...


Ah Leong & Seleen...


Thanks you all for coming to my birthday...And thanks to those that remembered my birthday and wished me!! I hope you all enjoyed yourself...I enjoyed it...

I think...

I hope...

No comments: