Tuesday 14 October 2008

Of Relationship Banking...

I've been wanting to blog about this long long time ago...but I cant seem to put it to words...

So I will just summarise it into 1 sentence.

"Before you expect any credits out from a relationship bank, remember to have deposits first."

That was what my Da Jie told me before...

Some banks have higher interest rates than others, some might not even have interest rates, its all up to each individuals on how much to contribute into each bank. If you chose the correct one to contribute, the returns customer services are gonna be good I tell you...And all hard work is worth it...Choose carefully...


I made my contributions to the bank I think is the most important one for now...And the returns?? TREMENDOUS!!!

The Bank Of The Chans

I Haven Seen Them For 2 Weeks!! Lucky I Get To See Them Tomorrow... =)))


On a side note: Recession Is Going On...Does It Affect The Relationship Bank??

No comments: