Thursday 2 October 2008

Toria's 2nd Birthday!!!

Sorry...been busy with settling down at my new place, overseas training, petshop helping, catching up with friends, getting drunk wasted...here are some random photos for all to view...

Firstly...Toria's 2nd year birthday!!


My 2 lovelys!!


The birthday girl!!


Donald's 1st BBQ experience...


Looking at the glowing red charcoals...


This is how you do it...When you grow up...hehe...


The Charcoal Man...


Its HOT!!


Happy Birthday To You~~


Happy Birthday To You~~


Happy Birthday To Toria~~


Happy Birthday To You!!!~~


Cake Cutting!!


Bettlebug Muffin Cake...




Ogu, Mummy & Ah Gu!!


I love the older one as much as the younger one!!


She will come to me, turn around waiting for me to fly her up...


2 years down...I hope I still can do that...


My pressie for Donald!!


Total Weight Im Carrying??


28KG...But I still love carrying them!!!

No comments: