Monday 3 November 2008

Happy Hatch Day ABH!! Part 2

The 1st part was a mini celebration with my friends at my place...this 2nd part is a mini celebration with my family...


Dinner @ 地茂馆...


My 2 Beloved Dearest With Their Christmas Tree...


Toria & Her Xmas Tree...
























Video Of The Birthday Song Sang For Me...


My birthday ended on a happy note...I wish my wishes will come true...

There were happiness, anger and heartaches...

Now its over...

May the start of my 25th year be a good one...

May all the 小人 go fuck themselves and die in a pool of shit...

I hate being emo...make me sound so wussy...

Nabeh...

LIM PEH IS AH BENG HERO!!!!!!

*RRROOOAAARRR!!!*

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Happy belated Birthday.

LIM PEH IS OLD BENG!!!!!! (copy cat)

Ah Beng Hero said...

hahahaha...thanks thanks!! no issue!!!

WA NANG IS BENGS!!!!!~~


=))