Tuesday 13 May 2008

Post Ah Bu Day Gathering...

Had a post mother's day gathering with my mum and sis...(Oh...My Da Jie is PREGNANT AGAIN!!! CONGRATS DA JIE!!!)

Bought back some food...After dinner just laze around...Dont know why...everytime I go home...I always feel tired...felt so lethargic after dinner...start to lie down around watching TV...Then my little nephew start to mess around...



Preparing The Tools...


The Process...


Last Few To Go


Hello...Time To Pose...


Pose Like That...


Cheers!!


Mei Mei Also Wanna Add One Leg??


Count 1, 2, 3...Jump!!


Brave Little Lady...


This Pregnant Women Busy Shooting Her Babies...hehe...


She Aint Heavy...She's My Sister...


She Enjoyed The Ride...


I Look At Cam...She Look Away...


She Look At Cam...I Look Away...


I Have To Point Finger For Mei Mei To Look At Cam!!


This Will Be My All Time Favourite!!


Once again...CONGRATS TO MY DEAREST DA JIE ON YOUR 3RD PREGNANCY!!! No matter is a boy or a girl...I will love them as much as I love the 2 elder ones...hehe...


Something got into me...I felt something...Can I?

RRRRRRRRROOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!

No comments: