Friday 16 May 2008

Dad & Sis Gathering Plus Magic & SES

Had a short gathering cum supper with my dad, sis and my "God-sister"...Its actually my dad's "God-daughter"...But doesnt mean we are categorized as her "God-siblings" right...well...anyway...lets just leave it as that...haha...


The 3 in front are boring...


The 4 behind are FUN!!


Recently Magic is fond of playing fetch...


SES is feeling unhappy...Heres the paperdoll and slipper...Do what you need to do...Instruction can be found here at the end of the post...


But looking at how you feel towards him...I dont think you have the heart to even do it...haha...Dont unhappy lah!! Just remember what I tell you about drinking...And I want the password!!


RRRRROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!


Anyway...Yonghao is moving in today...next time no need to out drink liao...hiak hiak...stay at home drink liao lo....hohoho!!! Oh...By the way...I WON MJ!!! So long never win liao...no wonder I feel so excited...haha...

No comments: