Saturday 17 May 2008

Brunch @ Jalan Selaseh With Homie...

I have a new housemate...in fact 2...hehe...good thing is...they are actually my friends even before they moved in...and the BEST damn thing is...THEY ARE DRINKERS TOO!!! Last night was the 1st night we stayed under 1 roof (read again...1 roof...not 1 room...mind you...they're a couple...hehe...) Ah Jo had to work the next day...so she slept early...while Ah Hao & Me...we had supper and drank Martell until 4 in the morning...hehe...thought can sleep after drinking...knn...cant sleep...watch DVD until 5am...woke up at FUCKING 9.30am...PCB...


Did some laundry, played with my 笑狗...Then wait for that new homie to wake up and introduce him to the delicious Jalan Selaseh Wantan Mee...



Nice Lemony Taste...

Introducing my new housemate!!

TMD...Just when I wanna take a screenshot of the lousy friendster server always disconnect...It came back on again...PUI~

Tonight I wanna take alot of pictures...But I haven cut my hair yet leh...My hair looks like overgrown bush... =.=

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!

Who cares...Im still flying tonight...

*Meow*

No comments: