Tuesday 15 April 2008

Who Can Help My Trim My Beer Belly?

I remember posting this last year. Now Im the one getting it....I HATE BEER BELLY!!!


This picture was taken during Chinese New Year Period (After A Steamboat Buffet Session).

Although recently trim down ALOT on my stomach liao...but theres still a slight bulge...

PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI PUI~~!!!!!!!!



This Scanned Photo Was Taken 7-8 Years Back...Look At The Difference!!!

I DONT WANT BEER BELLY!!!

If this continue...think by 30...I cant see my...*Ahem*...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!


No beer for me anymore guys...


Liquor anyone?? Hehe...

4 comments:

furfur angel said...

wah... beer belly sexy leh... *giggle* my man is starting to have a little one...

LazyZhen said...

OMG, I cannot believe that is you in the disgusting blue shorts.

Ah Beng Hero said...

Is that a compliment or personal attack?!!?

RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Ah Beng Hero said...

you man drinks beer too?? find one day drink beer with him!!