Friday 23 February 2007

Note Taken...

Just read somebody's previous post...will take note...



1.to go sit by e beach n talk for endless hours??
- I dont think gathering at ECP is long enough for us...
2.to comprehend my sometimes or most of the time nonsensical topics??
- I will!! but somehow all your topics arent nonsensical...
3.tahan my face n not get sick of it for 10yrs,20yrs,30yrs......forever??!
- 10 to 30 yrs is too far...but im sure..im aint gonna get sick of this ticklish face..
4.understd my passion on werid choice of music streams?
- I do like your choice of music...
5.amaze mie by his rules & abides constantly?
- Dont drag your slippers!! Thats 1 for now...
6.constant supply of TLC (tender,loving,care) & food!
- I Will If You Allow Me To...
7.to go visit werid places or wake up at wee hours to go somewhere with mie.
- Given The Chance...I will!!!
8.love mie & mie blackie lulu *wink*
- Definitely...
9.wash blackie lulu without comprains..kekekeke *wink*
- I already promised you...to help you wash...
10.love me love me love me love me love me...........
- I Will If You Allow Me To...
11.crown me princess petit anges
- Does Princess Ticklish Count??
12.provide mie with nice & comfy shoulders to lie on at all times!
- I have a thin shoulder...But more than willing to provide it for you...
13.glaze dreamingly in my eyes for 20mins every day yea daily!! keke
- Does waking up beside you and look at you sleep counts??
14.bring mie to egypt. tibet. disney land.hongkong.cape of good hope..(e list is as of noe.. lists entitles for constant updates)
- If work allow...Im more than willing to travel with you!!
15.grow mie a garden of my favourite white roses!
- Hmmm...now this is a hard one...
16.grow old with mie & still tell mie i look good.
- Well...You DO look good!!
17.hold my hands till FOREVER...
- My hands will be there for you...
18.no walking in pace tat i cannot catch up with!!
- Im willing to slow down...
19.must be a big fan of camomile-extra.blogspot.com
- Already Am...
20.deal with my need of finding new things to do, new place to go constantly.
- Exploring...LETS DO IT!!!
21...... .... actually e list goes on...but im afraid i wont be able to find mie soulmate anymore. so pt remains at 20 at tis point of time.
- No Matter How Long The List Goes...I'll try...

No comments: