Saturday 24 February 2007

Fell Sick

For the past 2-3 days...I've been having Gastisis (Gastric Pain)...I din know it...i thought its just some discomfort on my upper abdominal...nothing much...until Friday morning...I couldnt take it anymore...its getting irritating...went to see doctor...I merely say I have this burning sensation on my upper abdominal...the doc straight away replied "with feeling of bloat right?"..wow...he knows...so i asked.what is it...he say its gastrisis...gave me 2 types of medicine...one for clearing the gastric acid from my stomach...another is to prevent me feeling nauseous...then i went for breakfast...wah...never eat still ok...once the food start going in...i almost couldnt breathe...knn...eating is like killing me...but im hungry!! this feeling sucks!!! This lasted the whole day...including now...im still feeling it...

Well...after work...Vincent, Sini & Me went in to have dinner...at first wanted to go to my ancestor's house side to have seafood....but...that fucking stretch of seafod restaurants...NOT ONE IS OPEN!!! argh!!! It took us about an hour plus to reach there...to find out they all closed...then gotta go back to Perling to have the seafood...aint that nice...but that wasnt the main purpose that night...so no issue...mission accomplished though...hiaks...


By the time i reached home...its 1 plus in the morning liao...thanks bro...hehe...


Today is GROG gathering day...Im still having pains..but a promise's a promise!! and i know we will enjoy ourselves there...right Miss Ticklish?? hehe...now waiting for her to come fetch me...she really is a doll isnt she!! hee...

no rain please!!!


PS* Photos will be posted up soon...

No comments: