Friday 9 February 2007

It Friday!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

Its finally friday!! i feel goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!! hehe....

tonight going for some drinks...then i guess its back to the scene liao!!!

past 2 weeks was my resting period (also my saving money period...hehe...)now...i guess i should be going to my once familiar place...with the familiar peeps..dunno whether they going or not though...hiaks...


and tomorrow im going with Vincent to Suntec to go choose Vincent's proposal ring...hehe...then after that go in shop abit then have dinner...hehe...then is pub as usual...then back to momo...muahahahaha!! cannot cannot...must save money...new year coming...need to get reqady some money for new year clothes and bao ang bao for daddy, mummy and da peh...


Hmmm...im trying to find/create a new blog skin...but dont have any idea in mind leh...any suggestions?? please give me some suggestions...i went to blogskins liao...nothing much...and alot quite common leh...how??

okok...gotta go get ready liao...some recent photos taken of Magic...



His breath is killing me recently...


Where you looking??


When Can I Start Eating My Greenie?!?!?

No comments: