Tuesday 11 March 2008

Heartburn...

When a favor was asked of somebody to make reservation...What is the most basic thing to do if decisions were made to change a location??
Be sarcastic and unappreciative??


How would one feel if the person being asked a favor of wasn't made known of the changes and reservation was asked as a favor of OTHER friends...
Don't want to cancel the reservation favor asked of other friends not because of feeling bad BUT because of EGO???


If stating the fact is considered as making somebody feel bad...then everyone will feel bad when a fact is stated...

Try putting yourself in my shoes...how would you feel?? Tell me you're not unhappy and tell me you don't feel bad...I pity those friends of yours...because they don't mean anything to you...Im not saying they MIND the cancellation...Im saying how will YOU feel...And mind you...im not unhappy because of the cancellation...Im unhappy because NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING and it sure sounds like im supposed to be oblivious about it...

Instead of feeling appreciative or humble...Sarcasm flew...

Lesson Learnt By Me: 强就好,甭假强...

PS* Another lesson learnt...I should mind my Son Of A Bitch Motherfucking lingo when im pissed...


Thanks alot...You all made my day...


Whatever the case...I still wish Mindy has a HAPPY AND ENJOYABLE BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE MINDY!!

Trust me...Im sincere about this wishing part... =)

No comments: