Saturday 29 March 2008

Gaming

Anyone into a game of Mahjong?? Big 2?? Or Bridge?? Go register yourself at http://viwawa.com And remember to add me as your friend ok?? I kinda like this website because it allows me to play online gambling with other people and doesnt involve any monetary issue...hehe...lose liao also wont heart pain...best of all...its free!!!! hohoho!!


and recently me and my guys are CRAZY over this game called Patapon...Its a 2D Music & Rhythm Game...where you gotta follow the rhythm for them to move/attack/defend...This game is exclusive to PSP only...


You can see my guys with earphones and thumb pressing the PSP buttons in a rhythmic manner...and everyone will be going "Pata Pata Pata Pon"... =_=


Nonetheless...its FUN!!! Those with PSP...go try this game...im sure you will get hooked on it... =P

Ok...Tonight is another 龍飛之夜!!!


飛呀 飛呀!! 看那紅色蜻蜓飛在藍色天空!!

No comments: