Thursday 13 December 2007

Festive Season

Its that time of the year again...Orchard Road filled with Christmas lightings...some of the houses are decorated with Xmas tree...the few age old Xmas carols remixed in ways more than both your fingers and toes can add up together...millions of people were saving up their leave just for this period where they can burn a big hole in their pocket buying gifts and celebrating...


I used to like this period of time...but somehow...it doesnt appeal to me anymore...can anyone tell me the reason why??


I think one of the reason is because there isnt a special someone for me to look forward to to spend this festive season with...No doubt I will definitely celebrate with my group of friends...but i guess it still make some difference when theres a special someone to spend it with...dont you agree with me?? =)



Oh well...Que Sara Sara~~




Jingle Bells~~Jingle Bells~~

No comments: