Friday 19 January 2007

Memories

Went into Malaysia few weeks back...shopped around Holiday Plaza...and suddenly thought of my 1st house...Kinda miss it...so asked Vincent to drive me there to take a look...wow...it looks so different now!! and certainly looks alot smaller...hmmm...weird...well...whatever...but it does feel good to go back to take a look at the house that i used to grow up in...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Gate used to be black...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We used to grow peppermint bush in the middle...now dunno what bush is that...


I miss being a child...

2 comments:

Midorinosora said...

you do??

i certainly don't. i'm so glad i'm an adult now and i can make my own decisions. heh.

Ah Beng Hero said...

i dont miss childhood...hehe...i just miss being a child...when i have nothing to worry about...no matter whats the problem....everyday seems like a fresh start to me...