Monday 4 December 2006

Work Done

I am crazy...I haven slept for like 22 hours...since yesterday noon...now im here blogging and watching FRIENDS at the same time...And if anyone never watch it before...I would really recommend you to watch it...its damn funny!!!


Ok...Friday went clubbing at MoMo...again....with the usual group...and i seriously love them...although we din have a very fun night...but i just love the company...well...everyone left earlier that night...when i was about to leave...realised Mindy's Friend, Mabel...Was drunk...and since she stayed near me...i volunteered to send her home...she amazed me...1st time i see someone drunk...can use dancing to clear their head of alchohol..


Saturday and Sunday were Stay Home Day...And surprisingly...I enjoyed it...I cooked Pasta...I drank white wine...then i ate chips...and bread...and drank beer...Im an Official Junkie!!! haha!! I loved it!!! But too bad no one came over for mahjong...oh well...its okie...at least i got my house cleaned up...kinda feel great...next is laundry!! laundry here i come!! im gonna conquer you!! and then clean my smelly Magic up...making sure he doesnt smell...hehe...


Recently, or to be specific...this past 5 days or so...I've been reading alot on bazi...thanks to those that trust me enough to give me their bazi...and please dont take it to heart if i sucked at it...haha...well...one advice though...whatever mentioned...be it good or bad...please...take it from a neutral point of view...it'll make accepting easier...and i would really love to have more bazi coming in...keep it coming friends!!


okie...some photos of the pasta I made for myself...its called...hmmm...Le lard Linguine de Jeffrey...(Is it spelt this way Anges?) hehe...anyway...got to know this friend...a very nice person to talk to...a very funny one...that was nice enough to talk to me on MSN fr quite a long time...and guess what...she's the 2nd ticklish face person i've seen...after my 2nd elder sister...hehe...right?? and trust me...by that...its meant to be a compliment... =)


Some photos of my cooking..on both days...(gotta finish up that bacon...)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First Day's Cooking...I Din Have The Chance To Clear The Table...And I was Too Hungry To Clear It...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Do Hope This Looks Good...Cos Im Sure...It Tasted GOOD!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd Day Cooking...Same Food...But I Still Love It!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For 2 Days...I Felt Sleepy After Drinking This White...Wonder Whats In It...SLeeping Pills??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd Shot!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3rd Shot...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Seriously Dont Know What Happened To This Picture..It Got Corrupted Somewhere...Think Its Time To Change A New Camera...


Okie...Im kinda tired now...Night...No...Morning...no...good afternoon!!! (last post timing is 12pm...gosh!! I haven been sleeping for straight 24 hours!!)...okok...time to stop now...ciao...

1 comment:

petit anges said...

aye..pasta from jeff de chief-so u can name it watever u wan! :))
*ting ting* 50 points added for guys who cooks & can tell u ya bazi & career prospects!! wad r u waiting for young gers out there? GRAB HIM!:))*wink*