Thursday 7 December 2006

Food For Thoughts & For Me...

For quite sometime...I've been wanting to blog about this...now then i remember...oh well... about 2 weeks ago, was at my Sister's house having a small gathering...and this incident happened...Donald (My Nephew) fell and hit the edge of the wall...started crying...we quickly rush there...Do you remember...when we were young...whenever we fell, or knocked against something...we felt the pain and we started crying...what our parents used to do is to hit the floor, or wall or whatever we knocked into...and say "naughty floor/wall/table etc etc" and we thought that made us feel better...well...that was what i did...i hit the wall...and said "naughty wall"...and my sister told me...they never taught Donald this way...and we started talking about it...Do you know what kind of thing are we teaching the kids when we do this?? Its teaching them how to transfer the blame to others...Then it dawn upon me...yah...this is very true!! The kid fell because he wasnt careful...not because the floor tripped him over...so why blame it on the floor?? If we teach them to blame the floor...when they grow up...at the back of their mind...theres a tendency to blame others for their own mistakes...wow...this is new to me...I must remember...NEVER to teach my kids in future to blame others...Now I am sure...my sister is a very good mother!! Kudos to you Sis!! Then we asked Donald..."Is the wall naughty?" He said..."The wall is not naughty...it is a good wall..." "Who's fault issit that Donald fell?? Issit the wall's fault??" "No!! Its not the wall's fault...Its donald's fault..." FWAH!!! For a 3 years old...He sure is very matured!! Good Mother Good Kid!! =D


Yesterday went to Marina South to have steamboat with my guys...took some photos...then after that went to the nearby arcade to play some daytona...heres the photos...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Guys With Me @ Marina South Steamboat


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2nd Shot


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look At How Cock Can My Man Be...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking Corners...


After that...went to one of the KTV Pub @ Boatquay to continue the drinking session...sang like hell...throat burst...haha...went home at around 2 plus...


Yesh!! Tomorrow is Friday!! and its PAY DAY!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

jangwl said...

I also enjoy the food at Marina with my colleagues and Army Days Guys. it is a good place for dineer for the guys and ladies in groups.
http://blog.sgmob.com