Thursday 23 November 2006

This is GREAT!!

Okie...im feeling better now!! Know why?? Cos The Year end bonus is 2.2!!! Fwah...Its The highest I've ever received ever since i started becoming a civil servant...hehe...I like I like...

Willy's Mother passed away, and I'm going down later to the wake...My Sincere Condolences...Things will never be the same again from now on for Willy...I hope he's taking it well soon...


Its raining now...has the monsoon season set it yet?? It seems like every year end...the monsoon season will come without fail...but how do i know when did it start?? anyone care to explain?? Sigh...now everyday gotta get ready my umbrella liao...I love rain...it makes one feel at peace...and you will feel secure when your at home...that sense of security you wont feel without rain...the feeling that you got a shelter above you...you have protection...But i hate the wetness!!! when the rain starts pouring in...into the house...kaoz...gotta mop the floor...close the windows...making the house feel stuffy...dont like dont like...


Anyway...Im still wondering how my X'mas and New Year will be...anyone gonna ask me out?? Come on...ask me out!! You'll make my day!!!


Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Willy - Alot Of People Say We Look Alike...I Find Him Quite Handsome Looking Though...HeHe...

No comments: