Saturday 25 November 2006

Taiwan Photos Part 3

These Are The Photos I took at some places of interest in Taiwan...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Is The Famous Themepark In Taiwan...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Ride We Took...You Cannot Imagine How Scary It Was...I Wanted To Scream...But Stuck In My Stomach...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Funny Cage...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arabic Palace? In Themepark...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Tour Guides


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taiwanese Girls


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xi Men Ting MRT Station...(I Look Like A Spastic...)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With My Guys


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Got To Know Her On The Last Day Before I Fly Off...My Friend Behind Tries To Steal Abit Of The Limelight...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dont Allow That!! HeHe...


Okie...These are some of the photos taken in Taiwan...Theres alot more...but...cannot put due to security issue...too bad...heehee....

So Angela, Edwin and Vince!!! When Should I Make The Booking Huh?!?!? CANT WAIT!!!

No comments: