Wednesday 27 February 2008

龍飛之夜夜夜夜夜夜夜夜

Had been going to Dragonfly quite often nowadays...I dont know whats so fun about there...but what actually made me go back there almost every week...is the company ba...I find the culture there quite different...Never do you see a club with a cannon bottle every 2-3 tables apart...some have 1...some have 2...Are they actually vying against each other for "Seh Bin"?? Since the 1st few times I went Dragonfly...I already find there quite a atas place liao...most of them looks hao lian rich to me...Cannon bottles...Girls beside them...Standing around looking all serious...I say...Big Deal...


Well...im not saying ALL of them are like this...there are still a number of them quite fun group to be with (Like MY Group...bleah...) Here are some photos taken there...on different occasions...




With Sandy @ Mono


With Ah Keong


Anthony...My BTH Buddy...


With Yan Chye @ Mono


On Yan Chye's Birthday...(Oh...Thanks To Him...I Get Free Member...)


This bottle...CANT SLOT IN $1 COINS INSIDE!!! #!*%*!&$!@#*


A China Friend Who Is Staying At My House Until 14th March Before Going Back To China...


Is That French??


Hmmm...Eventhough with all the atasy crap and stuff...i guess i will still go there every now and then...cos im interested in my company...not the crowd... =)

No comments: