Sunday 1 April 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy

Mummy's Birthday is on the 4th of April...But we celebrated her birthday in advance on April's Fool Day...hehe...We were supposed to meet at mummy's house at 11am...but this very NICEEEEEE Sister of mine...sms me the previous night that we will be meeting at 10am!!! Thanks leh!!! Hehe....We went to Prima's Revolving Restaurant to have Dim Sum lunch..Food not bad...the scenery is good too...



View from Prima's Revolving Restaurant


Mummy & Toria!!


Dim sum


The 3 Ladies Yakking non-stop...


Donald Boy Acting Cool...



Donald 哥哥


Victoria 妹妹


Mummy wearing Donald's Sunglasses...He said..."Its too small for you!!"


After lunch...we went to Holland Village's Ya kun to have something to drink and relax...I was on the way to the washroom when my sister's called me back...I went back down the escalator and saw Donald crying!!! He was calling "Ah Guuuuu!!!" (Uncle in Teochew/Hokkien) while crying...He wants to follow me to wherever i go...sooo sweet!!! That day he was always looking for me...playing with me...This never happened before!! He's my little nephew!!! hehe...


Sunday night was talking on the phone...something unpleasant during the conversation...sigh...dont wanna talk about it...Forget it...

No comments: