Friday 1 September 2006

Count Your Blessings

Sorry for the delay in updates...Recently nothing much happening...Work, Home, Sick, Home, MJ, Cooking...Sometimes I really feel like breaking out of this routine life...But thing dont usually go the way you want...So I guess I have to make do with what I have...



Was thinking why was people are always thinking of what they dont have and what they should deserve to have...but they always overlook the "what they have" part?? For example, I always talk about I dont have enough money to spend...I should have a car...I should have a better paying job...I dont have nice looks..etc etc...But did I realise that, Why dont I have enough money to spend?? Cos I've been enjoying myself on spending...Why dont I have a car?? Cos I have 2 working legs to keep me walking...Why dont I have a better paying job?? Well, some others dont even have a job to start with!! So today, I take sometime to sit down and count my blessings...

1. I have a roof over my head to shield me away from rain and shine.
2. I have an income to support myself.
3. I have a healthy body as compared to those.
4. I have a working brain to.
5. I dont look as bad/nasty as some.
6. Im not that tall, that means I help to save the planet on less material used for clothings.
7. I have a sense of humour to keep others entertained when they're down.
8. I have the sensitivity to feel for others.
9. I get well soon after my illness.
10. I know how to take care of myself.
11. I know how to take care of others.
12. I get to learn new stuff everyday.
13. I have Acerbelle to surf the net.
14. I stay in a country where I know I can walk around in the middle of the night feeling safe.
15. I have voices to shout at people.
16. I have a dream/ambition.
17. I know at least 3 spoken languages. Trilingual??
18. I have bonus every year, 3 times per year.
19. I have a pet dog to accompany me when Im alone.
20. I have a life to live.
21. I AM HAPPY!!!


I have much more to list down...But I will stop at 21 cos I like this number. When did you last count your blessings?? List it down now and feel good with what YOU HAVE now...Enjoy being happy!!



Things To Do This Weekend

1. Bathe Magic.
2. Clean The House.
3. Mahjong!!!
4. Go For The Comex @ Expo.
5. Bring Magic Out For A Walk.
6. Do Laundry.
7. Cook Something.
8. Watch DVD.
9. Surf The Net.
10. Rest.
11. Play PS2
12. HAVE FUN!!!


What about you?? What do you plan to do this weekend?? Whatever you planned...Enjoy it!! Have a great weekend ahead peeps!!!

Oh before I forget...Today is Teachers' Day!! I would like to say a very Happy Teachers' Day To all the teachers out there!! April, Aileen, Lian, Trish, Mr Jerome Tan, etc etc...You people are the Idols of young hearts. Im proud of you all!!


HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!!!



Shit!! I Look So Gay Lor...High Liao...With Sandy @ Thumper.

1 comment:

Mockingbird said...

It's a good thing not to be bogged down with all the expenses of having a car. I'm broke every month because of my blood-sucking vampire car :p